Pulled the trigger--we're going to Discovery Cove!

One of these days was our Discovery Cove day... our dolphin swim was for 1:00pm.... and we had just finished it (1:45PM) when the lightning started and torential downpours... everyone had to get out of the water and there were no more Dolphin swims for the day.
People were complaining like crazy and kids crying.. the whole works.. there was a BIG line up at Customer Service with people looking for refunds? or rescheduling.. it was not a pretty sight.
Ok, just got off the phone with DC. I asked point-blank how they handle situations where people miss-out on their dolphin experience due to lightening. Here is what the rep told me :
1) first they will attempt to reschedule your party for some other time during that day.
2) you have up until noon of your reservation day to call and reschedule yourself if the forecast looks bad. This is based upon availability and you have 1 full year in which to reschedule.
This put my mind at ease as far as committing to this. I asked her about the first week of August and availability. She informed me every single day that week is available at this point.
Just wanted to let u all know what I found out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter