Purple Feather Trades, including a 1/2 off sale!

Hi would you take credits(I have a kiosk) or a spree(if that is what you perfer instead) for the HM pants black. I only need the pants for I have the rest of the set. You seem to be good with pricing so I am asking you what is fair. Thx :)

Aloha Duck :)

I no longer need the other halloween pins I offered on just the quest pin. If your still interested I can trade the porters for the halloween quest pin :)

Thank you for offering :goodvibes

Hi would you take credits(I have a kiosk) or a spree(if that is what you perfer instead) for the HM pants black. I only need the pants for I have the rest of the set. You seem to be good with pricing so I am asking you what is fair. Thx :)

I am looking to keep the suit together. Only separate pieces I have are listed as such. But thank you for the offer ;)

curlee-Q said:
I no longer need the other halloween pins I offered on just the quest pin. If your still interested I can trade the porters for the halloween quest pin

Sound good! I will PM you about getting together ;)

Hi PurpleDuck !
I am interested for the full HM black (with hat). I can pay you with credits or shopping spree. You seem to be good with pricing so I am asking you what is fair. Thank you. princess:

Belated thanks for the trade, my purple friend!:cutie:
It's always fun to chat with you too.:hug:
Enjoy the teleporters! :teleport:
Tiki :goodvibes

Hi PurpleDuck !
I am interested for the full HM black (with hat). I can pay you with credits or shopping spree. You seem to be good with pricing so I am asking you what is fair. Thank you. princess:

Thank you for offering, but as I stated in my first post, I need people to make an offer, not ask me. We can work from there. ;)

I offer 3,000 credits, VMK 2nd B-day pin, blue alladin carpet chair, briarstone, pirate map table and a well chair for full black mansion

I offer 3,000 credits, VMK 2nd B-day pin, blue alladin carpet chair, briarstone, pirate map table and a well chair for full black mansion

Thank you for your offer :goodvibes

I like the blue Aladdin chair.. credits are always nice. But the rest you offer, are things I am trading away too! ;)

Thank you for offering, but as I stated in my first post, I need people to make an offer, not ask me. We can work from there. ;)

So, I have to try to make an offer. I offer 5,000 credits (kiosk or shopping spree). princess:

Hi Purple!

I'm very interested in your snowman magic and I know it's rare that anybody would take credits for it but would you be one of those rare people? I'm willing to offer 8-10k for it. I can also offer sprees and a Thrill Seekers Pin too! Please let me know if there are any additional items that will sweeten this offer, thanks!

Hi PurpleDuck! I am interested in your maleficient hat, and my offer is 1,000 credit spree (sorry i don't have quest kiosk). I also noticed that you only had tron helmet for trade...I have full tron if you would like to give me credits or mad hatter which ever you prefer. Also I am interested in full black haunted mansion suit for black mickey ears? Thanks and please get back to me soon I am really interested!!

i can offer a Bird Hat for the yellow space, but you would have to add so mething

Thank you all for your offers :goodvibes

I am sorry real life jumped in and took me away for a few days. :(

So, I have to try to make an offer. I offer 5,000 credits (kiosk or shopping spree). princess:

This is a start, but too low, for the black HM suit. Please feel free to offer again if you would like ;)

HowWeird said:
Hi Purple!

I'm very interested in your snowman magic and I know it's rare that anybody would take credits for it but would you be one of those rare people? I'm willing to offer 8-10k for it. I can also offer sprees and a Thrill Seekers Pin too! Please let me know if there are any additional items that will sweeten this offer, thanks!

10k is an acceptable offer. Don't need additional to sweeten.. however, if you had any Tron teleporters, I would accept them as 3k each, towards the 10k. Otherwise credits from kiosk are fine. Let me know!

WDWfantasy said:
Hi PurpleDuck! I am interested in your maleficient hat, and my offer is 1,000 credit spree (sorry i don't have quest kiosk). I also noticed that you only had tron helmet for trade...I have full tron if you would like to give me credits or mad hatter which ever you prefer. Also I am interested in full black haunted mansion suit for black mickey ears? Thanks and please get back to me soon I am really interested!!

Maleficent hat sold for 1,000 credits. I am looking for 1,500 for it. Let me know if interested ;)

The Tron helmet is extra, thank you but I am not in need of the outfit. Sorry, but I am not in need of black ears either.

side_steppin said:
5K for the cursed storm

If you can make that 6k, you have a deal. Let me know ;)

llama62 said:
i can offer a Bird Hat for the yellow space, but you would have to add so mething

Thank you, but I already have a bird hat.

Originally Posted by side_steppin
5K for the cursed storm

If you can make that 6k, you have a deal. Let me know

OK I can do it for 6K

Ah, sorry to tell you, I found another offer and a trade was made already. Thanks for taking the time to reply though. I understand how real life can get. Good to know you're back and well though. :goodvibes

Originally Posted by side_steppin
5K for the cursed storm

If you can make that 6k, you have a deal. Let me know

OK I can do it for 6K

Deal. I will PM you about getting together. ;)

HowWeird said:
Ah, sorry to tell you, I found another offer and a trade was made already. Thanks for taking the time to reply though. I understand how real life can get. Good to know you're back and well though.

No problem, glad you were able to get one! Thank you for the well wishes! :goodvibes

WDWfantasy said:
Deal for Maleficent for 1,500 spree. Plz pm me your list of items you want me to buy. Thx.

Thank you, I will PM my list. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter