Qestion about booking

heyyyitsliana

Earning My Ears
Hi all!
I'm currently planning a trip to the World for January 2015. Right now we're booked for 4 nights at BCV at the end of January, but we want to change it.
How difficult do you think it will be to book a value accommodation for 2 nights at AKL and a Studio at GFV for 4 nights at the end of January?
Neither are our home resorts so we can't book until June.
Thanks for the help!

Hi all!
I'm currently planning a trip to the World for January 2015. Right now we're booked for 4 nights at BCV at the end of January, but we want to change it.
How difficult do you think it will be to book a value accommodation for 2 nights at AKL and a Studio at GFV for 4 nights at the end of January?
Neither are our home resorts so we can't book until June.
Thanks for the help!

Just mho but I think they will both be hard. Heard value you need to book at 11mos. I booked for my daughter back in February. If you tell me week and size I can check akv for you tomorrow so you have an idea what's left now.

Just mho but I think they will both be hard. Heard value you need to book at 11mos. I booked for my daughter back in February. If you tell me week and size I can check akv for you tomorrow so you have an idea what's left now.

That's what I thought, but if you could check that would be great!
It would be for two adults Checking in on January 26th and checking out on January 28th.

Value rooms are often gone before 7 months out much of the year although if looking for only two nights you might have a chance (including via wait list if that is needed when you check at 7 months out). VGF is still developing its patterns but studios are becoming more and more difficult to get at 7 months out and you may have difficulty there also.

Note that this site does not allow us to respond to requests to check on availability for specific dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter