QR -> Good News

quickrewards.net

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
After we split the servers yesterday I don't think it crashed even once yet :)
I think we finally solved the server problem (can you please confirm that you can access it fine). We will apply another speed boost patch later today.

Also we started transferring the balances. Please double check that it is correct and let me know. I want to confirm that it transferred correctly.
If someone is still missing the old balance please email support@quickrewards.net.
Note: We didn't transfer referrals yet.

Today's goal: Apply another speed test and initiate the auto creditor so that you can start doing offers without a problem now. We also want to start the payment processing either later today or tomorrow.
Dmitry

Just logged in about 20 minutes ago and did all the clicks just fine (except those 2 we all know about). The crediting for them was fairly quick. I will check on the balance transfer after lunch and see if mine have shown up yet.

Just logged in, looks like it is running fine. I haven't gotten my balance from my old account - though I don't know how much I really had there anyways.

Everything is working fine for me today. Old balance was transeferred and all clicks worked fine.:cool1:

Thanks for all of your hard work!

I'm still having issues and can't log in. :confused3

Dmitry, I just sent you an email.

I was able to log on and do the clicks, but is the trivia working for anyone? just curious! I know he has enough to do!

Everything is worse for me today. When I logged on yesterday my small balance of .59 was still there and I had some points in my account too--not sure how many. I was also able to do the clicks and they were crediting except for the ones that everyone seems to be having trouble with. Today when I logged on my account balance for the cash and points are both zero and the clicks are not crediting for me.

Everything is worse for me today. When I logged on yesterday my small balance of .59 was still there and I had some points in my account too--not sure how many. I was also able to do the clicks and they were crediting except for the ones that everyone seems to be having trouble with. Today when I logged on my account balance for the cash and points are both zero and the clicks are not crediting for me.

PM me your email. I don't know how this is possible.

Well not only is my new account not there BUT the .08 I had is gone now as well. :(
Clicks are also not working. They are coming up fairly fast but not crediting.
So I guess today is a worse day in the world of wilsonfamily4 on QR. :rotfl:

Well not only is my new account not there BUT the .08 I had is gone now as well. :(
Clicks are also not working. They are coming up fairly fast but not crediting.
So I guess today is a worse day in the world of wilsonfamily4 on QR. :rotfl:

Ok I see I got $0 in my account too. They are probably doing some upgrade. I will let you know as soon as I find out. This is not a problem or something to worry about.

yup my balance is gone now too. It was there this morning this afternoon it's gone. :eek:

Ok I see I got $0 in my account too. They are probably doing some upgrade. I will let you know as soon as I find out. This is not a problem or something to worry about.

Thanks
truthfully I have not really been worried. Which is strange for a self proclaimed paraniod gal. :) I figure it will come back at some time. But I am missing my daily fix of QR and really looking forward to getting back to the grind when this is all done.

I just signed in and I have nothing in my account. Everything is ZERO. Dmitry- I have sent a PM

Thanks
truthfully I have not really been worried. Which is strange for a self proclaimed paraniod gal. :) I figure it will come back at some time. But I am missing my daily fix of QR and really looking forward to getting back to the grind when this is all done.

Wow!! This could have been written by me!!! :rotfl2:

I just finished reading all the new posts from this morning and went to check my balance - it is gone also. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter