QS in Hollywood Studios??

charminnie

Mouseketeer
Where do you typically eat lunch in Hollywood studios? I feel like the food in Hollywood studios is seriously lacking? Is there someplace that you like to eat? TIA

I remember not being enticed by much in Hollywood studios. Last time we were there, we took a boat ride to Epcot for dinner. I think we skipped lunch because we had a big late breakfast/brunch. It’s pretty hard to mess up breakfast. Maybe try a big breakfast and skip lunch then have dinner in Epcot.

When I was there in October, we ate at Woody's Lunch Box. Even though mobile ordering gave me the wrong sandwich (I didn't bother asking them to fix it because I was fine with what they gave me) I found the food to be good.

There's never been a lot of great QS options at DHS. We ate at Woody's Lunch Box in November and I thought it was mostly just OK. However, Backlot Express just updated their menu, and some of the dishes look pretty good. The Chicken and Biscuits and Cubano sandwich both look good, and I'm dying to get my hands on one of the peanut butter brownies there!

Fairfax Fare doesn't get much attention, so I consider it my "hidden gem." If you like Mexican food, theirs is good!

We ate at Backlot before the menu change last March and we all really liked our meals (3 adults and 9 yo niece).

I like Woody's Lunchbox and Fairfax Fare. I had the worst meal of our last trip at ABC Commissary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter