QSDP

Mrs Doubtfire

DIS Veteran
i am looking to stay 1 week in December with my DH at a WDW resort. The price of QSDP is £503.86 for us both for the entire stay. We have never had a dining plan and I am not sure if this will be value for money or wether we will miss a table service meal. Any experience or comment? In recent years we have stayed offsite or only had a few days at Disney and then moved to a villa so we have paid OOP for food.

This is something that you have to decide for yourself.
Personally I don't mind having only QS meals although I do have a free dining bounce back offer booked for December and I did upgrade to the regular dining plan since it was only $18 per person per night to upgrade and while I don't need TS to be happy I do enjoy it.

Thanks for your reply. I was looking for experience of people using it a if they thought it worked out ok if they had purchased the plan :goodvibes

Thanks for your reply. I was looking for experience of people using it a if they thought it worked out ok if they had purchased the plan :goodvibes

While I have gotten free dining a number of times I've also PAID for the QSDP and the DDP.
Well worth it paid for or free in my opinion.
There are tons of QS locations with varying options not just the same food at each.
And I like that its paid for ahead of time and then I have nothing to think about purchasing outside of souvenirs or if I want an extra snack here or there.

we are on the regular plan but in some ways i envy the qsdp as you can be very flexible...none of this working iut where you will be 18p days in advance.

Thanks I thought the same about paying ahead. As we are moving offsite afterwards we will have plenty of time to go to other restaurants after WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter