Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

Thank you all so very much with all my love always you know that. In God's perfect time and way all will indeed work out. Disneyland isn't going anywhere. Dad and I would want to be 100% to truly enjoy our trip. I will reach out to Disneyland next week. I will share about physical therapy. I'm so thankful to finally be taking that much needed step! Happy Saturday hugs and of healing to all in need, health (Judique).

Bobbiwoz I hope you have a nice cruise.

Good morning. It is 43 now and heading to near 60 today. Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 70s. I have been awake since 4:30 so I just got out of bed and started the day. My mind just wouldn't stop so I gave up trying to sleep. I got my hair cut yesterday and she did not cut it too short thankfully. Yesterday I went for a walk at the lake with Kenny, GF, and his dog. It was a nice day with a bit of a breeze. I also am starting to get ready for my trip. I have out the shorts I am taking along, shirts, and other essentials. The toiletries are sorted and replaced as needed. Heading out to Hannafords in a bit to pick up a few items.

Have a good day.

Hug Snowysmom. Hooray for warmer weather. Always cheers for dear you.

Is anyone else having trouble again on here? I hope not. Almost every time I try to reply or open anything, CA Department of Transportation opens up about storm water! So strange and annoying too.

Much more importantly :) Wishing each of you a day of joy in some way. I will check back later.

Good morning everyone. Going to be sunny and hot as in 87 degrees, hotter tomorrow, and in the 80's all week. Did Mother Nature forget that it's still just the end of April? We may set record temperatures.

Summer had said she was going to come yesterday afternoon but it was almost 7 when they finally showed up. It was Summer in her car (she was taking all the pictures), Lily and her boyfriend Keshawn and her best friend Camden in Lily's car, and another car with 2 other couples. They couldn't stay long as they had to get to dinner before the prom at 8, but it was nice to see everyone. I had never met Camden before, but Summer had told me he was gay. What she didn't tell me was that he dresses as a female. Bright red, sparkly long gown, full hair and makeup, and heels. Quite the surprise, lol
Lily looked gorgeous and Keshawn looked very nice. He isn't allowed to go to the prom with as the school claims he got into trouble when he went there, which is a lie, but it is what it is.

I'm going to get a few chores done before it starts getting warm, it may be time to turn the ac on this afternoon

Mona, no issues on the site for me.

Have a nice day

Picture for the day will be Lily in her prom dress.

1714311486194.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter