Quest for the West, what to do day before?

ears2BWV

Mouseketeer
Because of our flight time we will be arriving a full day ahead of the trip(July 24). We have 2 teenagers. Any suggestions on how to spend the time without duplicating anything on the adventure. Also, any dinner/lunch ideas as we will not yet have our guides to help us out.

Hi there Michigan!

I can't really help you with things to do, but our family really enjoyed dinner at the Merry Piglets - it's wonderful Mexican food and within easy walking distance of the Wort.

See the other Quest for the West thread. I placed a link for the Teton School of Science. We arrived the night before our adventure and actually did the 1/2 day wildlife exped. with the school, the morning of the Disney opening dinner and had plenty of time. If you are arriving a full day early, you will find plenty to do in Jackson. You may want to check ahead and even do extra horseback ride or whitewater trip, my boys loved it (ages 12 and 10 at the time).:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter