Question about appetizers on DDP

Bdadis

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this question is redundant. Are ALL appetizers part of the DDP?
For example the appetizers at All-Star Cafe' and ESPN Club as well as the entree' portions are HUGE!!! They'll be 4 of us on this trip and hypothetically we can order nachos,wings,quesadillas,and potato skins at All-Star Cafe??
Any 2 of those would be plenty for the 4 of us and then we get an entree' and dessert? My point is if these appetizers are available (1 appetizer credit) ,we will definately eat at one off these places and order 2 appetizers,entrees,desserts and only use 2 credits instead of 4.

First of all, there is no such thing as an "appetizer credit." There is a "table service" credit which includes an appetizer, entree, dessert, and beverage. It is all-or-nothing. You can't use part of a credit.

That said, we had appetizers (like at Planet Hollywood) that could easily have been a meal in themselves. Yes, you can choose to use 2 TS credits and get 2 appetizers, 2 entrees, 2 desserts, and 2 beverages. You could then purchase 2 beverages OOP or some people might choose ice water...or at the resort, you might be on the mug plan...and in that way, you can feed 4 using 2 credits.

I can't say that ALL appetizers in WDW are included on the plan, but in each place we ate, everything listed as an appetizer was included. The only exception was at Planet Hollywood where there is an appetizer listed as "serves 4." You can get that, but only if 4 people in your party agree to it as their appetizer. Since an appetizer for one there could have been an entire meal, I have no idea how big an appetizer for 4 was.

Things that are not available as appetizers (such as sushi at teppanyaki) have been moved to a different section of the menu--they are no longer listed as appetizers.

Last year we ate at ESPN and there were 6 of us. At that time sharing didn't cross my mind. We ordered 6 appetizers (chicken strips, salads, nauchos and some other things) Then each of us had an entree and we (4 of us ) shared the superbowl sundae. :banana: It was way too much food!!! This would definetly be a place to share meals. I just can't ever figure out exactly how to do it. This July we are all going again (11 this time) I am trying to figure out how to share but I don't think I can squeeze in another meal.

Stephanie VanMeter said:
Last year we ate at ESPN and there were 6 of us. At that time sharing didn't cross my mind. We ordered 6 appetizers (chicken strips, salads, nauchos and some other things) Then each of us had an entree and we (4 of us ) shared the superbowl sundae. :banana: It was way too much food!!! This would definetly be a place to share meals. I just can't ever figure out exactly how to do it. This July we are all going again (11 this time) I am trying to figure out how to share but I don't think I can squeeze in another meal.

:sick: :sick: :faint: I feel sick just thinking about all the food we are going to eat...But I am up to the challenge!!! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter