Question about Canadian timeshare exchanges

SEC

Mouseketeer
Where can I find the number of points for the Canadian timeshare exchanges? Has anyone stayed at any of the Canadian resorts offered through DVC?

All of the timeshare exchanges are based on how many points it will cost at a DVC resort for a week. MS tries to minimize the number for us as members. There is no listing of point costs- just figure on a week at your own resort. MS often finds a way to use fewer points.

Call MS and they can walk you through the process.

Good Luck!

While Doc is correct, there is an exception. Through BVTC, you can trade to Canada using points directly, but only for the Intrawest locations. You can schedule any number of days this way. There may be a minimum (seems like it was 3) and you cannot schedule 7 days, must do 7 days through II. Seems like you can only schedule at 6 months out for BVTC. There are also resorts in Europe that are available this way. There used to be optons through BVTC for HI, but they went away a few years ago.

While I've talked to MS about this option, I don't recall how many points. I believe it was substantially more per night than trading through II but you can make the reservation directly which is a plus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter