Question about the Blue Lagoon

The only thing I don't like too much at the Blue Lagoon is the amount of Fish. If you don't like seafood there isn't really a great deal of choice. The desserts are awesome though.

We have a veggie teen... is there much choice?

Mike

Hi everyone!
I'm off to Disney paris in October, and wanted to go in this resturant, but was wondering do you needd to make a reservation or anything for it?, or can you just go straight in?.

Hi everyone!
I'm off to Disney paris in October, and wanted to go in this resturant, but was wondering do you needd to make a reservation or anything for it?, or can you just go straight in?.

I guess it depends when you want to eat. We just popped in around lunchtime and were seated no problem. I think it's busier on a night.

Hope that helps.

Sounds like there's a lot of mixed opinions. Me and my girlfriend are off to Disney next week, and I'd love to try out this place. What sort of prices are we looking at for 2 adults with starters, maybe deserts and a couple of drinks?

Also, is there the option to reserve a place by the water, or is it just the luck of the draw?

Luck of the draw for a table by the water. If you dine early, you may have a better chance before the restaurant fills up

Anyone know if I can go here jsut for cocktails??

I really want to see inside!!!

Anyone know if I can go here jsut for cocktails??

I really want to see inside!!!

I think full table service places aren't happy about people just going in for a drink. I think its got to be really quiet, and even then I think you'd be wise to ask.

I can recall someone else posting something along those lines somewhere else on the board, though I can't remember where....

Bob xoxoxox

Thank you. I meant is there a bar really.

I certainly wouldn;t take up someone's dinner table, but they could have a really good "beach" bar here - don't you think?

Thank you. I meant is there a bar really.

I certainly wouldn;t take up someone's dinner table, but they could have a really good "beach" bar here - don't you think?

I agree totally.... I think a lot of places could have awesome bars in DLRP....

Bob xoxoxox

No there's no bar here. But yes, a beach bar would be fantastic!

I'm still tempted to go here during my next trip...

Anyone else with recent experiences??

Shame you can't just get a dessert....lol

Could anyone tell me anything about the current desserts here?

Bob xoxox

You can either call into to restuarant or City Hall once you are at DLP or there is a phone reservation number (see useful info sticky).

I'd say about 50Euro would be a fair guess.

The menu on dlpfoodguide.com will give you a rough idea, but they aren't very up to date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter