Question About The Live Taping of the DisUnplugged

burberryplaid

<font color=darkorange>Addicted to SOARIN's Orange
I am going to be in town when the live taping is happening, but I do not have a car. How far is Gaylord Palms from Disney Property? I am staying at Wilderness Lodge and I am interested in the show, if I can get there without spening a fortune for a cab. I think it is near Downtown Disney..but I'm not sure. If it is feasible for me money and time wise, I'll definitely try and make it! Thanks for the info!

Actually, the closest point inside WDW to the Gaylord Palms is Disney's Pop Century Resort. Maybe you can get a taxi from there for not too much.

It's about a 3 mile drive.

Actually, the closest point inside WDW to the Gaylord Palms is Disney's Pop Century Resort. Maybe you can get a taxi from there for not too much.

It's about a 3 mile drive.

Thanks for the quick response. I'll see if I can map it out on Google to get the mileage. Taking Disney Transportation from WL to Pop Century might be a hassle! :(

I am going to be in town when the live taping is happening, but I do not have a car. How far is Gaylord Palms from Disney Property? I am staying at Wilderness Lodge and I am interested in the show, if I can get there without spening a fortune for a cab. I think it is near Downtown Disney..but I'm not sure. If it is feasible for me money and time wise, I'll definitely try and make it! Thanks for the info!

Don't worry, just call John. He'll come and pick you up! ;)

J/K

I bet you can take a cab for 10 - 15 bucks. :thumbsup2

Here's a fare estimator for Pete's favorite taxi. :thumbsup2
http://www.mearstransportation.com/TaxiFareEstimator.asp

Gaylord Palms is off the Osceola Parkway. The road runs through the middle of Disney property. It shouldn't be too expensive for a cab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter