question about unused passes

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
I'll be going to universal twice over a year or so - two days once and two days the next. The first time with family, the second with a friend.
Universal doesn't sell a 4 day pass.

Can we buy two 3 day passes, and one 2 day pass - and have my friend use the two day pass and I use the leftover 1 days on the other two three day passes (even though my husband will have originally used one of the passes?)

Are there any names on the tickets you buy online? Any experience with this?

That should work fine as long as you buy the regular 3-day tickets. I'm not sure if they are still doing it, but they had a deal where if you bought a 2 day ticket with a Discover card, they gave you a 3rd day free. With those the 3rd day needs to be used within 30 days of the time you use the first day.

AAA has the same type of deal going on right now but the 3rd day doesn't expire for about a year.

I used tickets that I ordered from ticketmania this past spring and they were regular admission tickets for Univ/IOA, no names on them. I'm trying to find out if there is an experation date on the regular 3 day ticket, as my daughter is going in Sept. for a day, and I'm going in March. My thinking is I'm buying the ticket and it's still in the family, so maybe we can share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter