• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

question about Vero Beach

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
If we are staying with friends near Vero Beach can we go to the DVC resort restaurants like you can access the resorts at Disney world?

we are debating Daytona Beach vs Vero Beach and have friends about half our away from Vero. If we are that close I'd love to check out Vero Beach

If we are staying with friends near Vero Beach can we go to the DVC resort restaurants like you can access the resorts at Disney world?

As with the WDW Resorts, anyone can dine at the VB restaurants. Things like the pool/beach & fitness room are for resort guests only and require a KTTW card to access.

How is it for expenses? Seemed after looking through things that you had to rent or pay for quite a bit of things there and would seem that the cost would be quite high to do anything during your stay. Looking for some feedback as we are looking to book for next year.

3de4fea8f1675d87bc578df14c6b2186_zpsae5af32b.jpg

Our view right now.

Expenses? Well, DH is getting a massage tomorrow, there is a 10% DVC discount. I think the price for 50 minutes is $125 before the discount. There are some crafts for free, some for nominal costs. Campfire with s'mores, whole kit, not just marshmallows is free. There's a free Unbirthday Party on certain days for kids 4-10.

There are sign ups for some activities for a fee, most have a DVC discount.

Bobbi:)

Our view right now. Expenses? Well, DH is getting a massage tomorrow, there is a 10% DVC discount. I think the price for 50 minutes is $125 before the discount. There are some crafts for free, some for nominal costs. Campfire with s'mores, whole kit, not just marshmallows is free. There's a free Unbirthday Party on certain days for kids 4-10. There are sign ups for some activities for a fee, most have a DVC discount. Bobbi:)

So we do not need to bring the stuff to make s'mores? They provided everything?
Can't wait til our stay in a beach cottage in June!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter