Question for Pooh sized females

Anmej85

Earning My Ears
I am ancy about riding rides here and universal (more universal)... I have read the review which has made me feel ok about trying BUT I was wondering if anyone has tried spanks or other "suck it in" items and if they found it made a difference in how you fit into the ride? Tia

I don't think that would help with the rides at Disney. The ones that are frequently reported as problems seem to be more leg issues, really. Mine train and the new Pandora ride come to mind.

I've been tempted to try something like that at Universal - I even thought about trying one of those wraps that compresses you if I was borderline on Forbidden Journey last time (but I was OK). I think it really depends on where the issue is. You could try the test seat and, if there is an issue, try to identify which body part is stopping the restraint. I'd be afraid that by compressing, you aren't as pliable for getting the restraint in place (it might be better to be pushed around rather than sucked in).

I don't think that would work. Spanks work great while you're standing but once you sit it will just push the fat up to your upper abdomen. So it might actually have the opposite desired effect, especially for the over the head restraints. Plus, you'll just be uncomfortable the whole day. If spanks can squish it in so can a lap bar. ;)

Makes no difference whatsoever. You are going to fit, or you aren't. Compression isn't going to change it.
You will fit at Disney.
You may or may not fit at Universal. There was a time I didn't fit at Universal. I do fit now, but do require the modified seats, due do boobage. Heck, there are some skinny women who have been augmented enough that they would require the same modified seats. The harness would have the same issues closing when the girls ride too high and are too full. And surgically enhanced girls don't squish.

I don't think that would work. Spanks work great while you're standing but once you sit it will just push the fat up to your upper abdomen. So it might actually have the opposite desired effect, especially for the over the head restraints. Plus, you'll just be uncomfortable the whole day. If spanks can squish it in so can a lap bar. ;)
This. Exactly this

At Universal if you’re borderline you want to wear soft clothes that allow the restraint to squash you as needed.

FYI on the Uni forum there are several long running threads where people are quite generous with their/our info, sizes, weight etc and what rides were a problem and why. Might help you.

Makes no difference whatsoever. You are going to fit, or you aren't. Compression isn't going to change it.
You will fit at Disney.
You may or may not fit at Universal. There was a time I didn't fit at Universal. I do fit now, but do require the modified seats, due do boobage. Heck, there are some skinny women who have been augmented enough that they would require the same modified seats. The harness would have the same issues closing when the girls ride too high and are too full. And surgically enhanced girls don't squish.
This was the issue I had a US. Turned me off them as I couldn't ride due to the harnesses

I just squish into the rides. I am heavier in the chest and middle. Some rides are tight, like FJ at US or RnRC at DS and 7DMT at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter