Question for UKDEB Please

jessie2

Mouseketeer
Hi

As you seem to be excellent with road directions, can I ask would we be better using Sherberth Road into Disney from the Clarion marker 5, or going down to World Drive. I have been looking at the map links you posted earlier, and saved them, thanks.

:) Jessie

Hi Jessie,

We always use the Sherberth Road entrance. Are you staying at/near the Clarion? I would use definitely use it from there which is about 1/2 mile from where we stay. I suggest giving both a go and deciding which you prefer. The Sherberth road entry is dead easy - as soon as you reach the lights at the end of it you are on WDW property. Everything except Animal Kingdom <i>Lodge</i> (not AK itself) is right at the lights (you are now on Osceola Parkway). If your destination is AK, you will see the turnstiles on your left soon after you make the right turn - you need to do a u-turn a couple of hundred yards after you see them. For everywhere else, keep going for a short distance and be prepared to make a left turn (which takes you onto World Drive). Everything is well signposted.

Returning home, just follow the signs for AK and AKL and take the left lane towards AKL just before you reach the AK turnstiles. This takes you back down to the lights and it's a left onto Sherberth Road.

Hi Debbie

Thanks for that, we will definitely try this road, I'm sure it will be better, less time on the 192 sounds good to me. Yes we are staying at the Clarion, I think it's a good spot, even better now I know about Sherberth Road, and it was quite a good price for July. I like that side of Maingate.

I'm off to ring for PS seating at H & V for breakfast now.

Thanks again

:) Jessie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter