• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question on annual pass and disney resort hotel

Angie1437

Earning My Ears
Hi, I have a question. We are going to be getting annual passes, but I was wondering do you get to have magic mornings when you stay at the resort hotel and annual pass not the usual park hoppers?

You get early entry every morning you are staying at one of the onsite hotels (including checkout day).

You would not get any early entry if you are staying offsite with annual passes.

You get Extra Magic Hour ( EMH ) for each day of stay at any of the 3 resort hotels , no matter what form of admission you are using. With EMH you get into DCA an hour early on Sun , Mon , Wed , and Fri. . You get EMH for DL on Tue . Thur , and Sat ( the same days as Magic Morning for park hoppers ) They will issue you a room key when you check in even though your room wont be ready until later in the day. You need your room key for everyone in your group along with admission to get in with EMH. If you check in early enough ( like 6 am or before the start of EMH ) you can then get into the park with EMH on your arrival day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter