• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question on Lunch menu/Dinner menu differences...

Corrine&Matt

DisneyLovers
I have been looking through the menus a lot and I see a lot of things on the Lunch Menu that look really good, but arent on the Dinner menu, so if I have dinner reservations, the lunch menu will or will not be available for dinner? Specifically restaurants like Le Cellier, Sci fi, and others like this. Any info would be great!! Thanks in advance :thumbsup2

no, the lunch menu won't be available for dinner. You may be able to ask for it, but in my experience, they totally change the kitchen between meals and the kitchen staff won't be able to give you substitutions.

It does depend. The restaurants are definitely not planning on serving lunch items for dinner, but sometimes they can do so. Just be prepared: You may be expected to pay a dinner price for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter