Question on my room assign at Dolphin

Leigh123

DIS Veteran
Here is what my spg reservation says. Can anyone tell me if this is a good choice and what resort do you think I will be facing?

Beds: 1 King
Room Features: Deluxe Non-Smoking Rm, Step Out Balcony, Resort View With Balcony, Armoire/Tv/Stocked Minibar, Lake View, Whimsical Themed Room With Private Balcony Offering A View Of Resort Area And Crescent Lake.

Thanks very much!

From your description...it can only be ONE THING! The "CORNER KING" room with the EXTRA "TURRET" BALCONY! This is where our own JEN is staying right now. These are located at the end of the wings, and are extra-roomy. They used to be referred to as an executive king room. These offer outstanding views of the "Magic", depending on which wing and which direction you face. You can always go to the Turret balcony and see around the other side by standing in the end/corner! It's a FAB room...and you should be delighted!;)

Leigh,

How were you able to get that info? I having been trying and no one will give me any info on my room. They keep telling me that they do not know anything until a few days before I check in.

Any advice?

You just go to www.spg.com and log on. If you don't have a name and password you just register for one and then once you're in it'll show you all your points, preferences, etc. Click on "my reservations" and it'll show you under details. That doesn't mean it won't change at check in if they have an upgrade but it does show what you're booked at. Hope this helped.

wdisneyaholic ,

Sorry I did not answer you sooner, I just logged onto spg and hit "view details" under my room reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter