Question on PBH Deposit

BWVPam

Loves being at WDW!
I have a questions regarding my PBH reservation. I called in January and made a resv. at PBH for our May trip. Was told that a deposit was required and it would be billed to my cc immediately to hold the reservation. I gave them my AMEX card and thought everything was okay. I kept checking my bill online and no charge was ever made. I got a confirmation in mail and it said that I had given a cc guarantee. I called Universal back and the lady said it was a mistake and if it was not billed to my cc, I would lose the reservation. We went over the info. again and she said it would be billed to my card. This was about 10 days ago and it still has not been billed.

Should I be worried that I am going to lose reservation, or just show up and pay it all at one time? Thanks for the advice,

Pam

We've stayed at the PB several times and only once were we not charged a deposit. Our reservation was still there though.

Just hang on to your confirmation letter. Of course, call the hotel a few days ahead to check your reservation.

They have done it both ways with us...charged my card and not...I always have my reservation paper with me...and I have never had any trouble at check in.

I love the portofino!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter