Quick question about F&W festival?

eliza61

DIS Veteran
Do you have to purchase a seperate tickets or will you park ticket allow you to participate. I'm heading home to the Beach club villas for Jersey week (11/5-11/11) and some one mention that this the food & wine festie in Epcot is going on that week.

All you need is a park ticket. You do have to pay to sample the food and wine. For ex: you pay per glass of wine, small peice of food ect. We LOVE the food and wine festival. It's our favorite time of the year to go. Enjoy!

Do you have to purchase a seperate tickets or will you park ticket allow you to participate. I'm heading home to the Beach club villas for Jersey week (11/5-11/11) and some one mention that this the food & wine festie in Epcot is going on that week.
The answer is... "it depends."

The "International Marketplace" food booths are pay-as-you-go. The concerts, culinary demos, wine tastings, and special exhibits are included with your Epcot admission. The event dinners, event lunches, afternoon pairings, cooking schools, wine schools, and "Party for the Senses" evenings require advance booking (typically available some time in July) and can by pricey.

Please read my article, "Not Just Food Booths: The Other Side of the Epcot Food & Wine Festival" at http://www.yesterland.com/wine2006.html for more details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter