Quick question

bekkiz

DIS Veteran
My flight into orlando arrives at 6:20 am on Dec 7th. I had thought that I would be staying the perivious night at PB, and going to IOA all day on the 7th. What should I do now? Can I check in early, and still have FOTL (we'll be staying the night of the 7th as well)? Is it okay to spend a whole day at IOA, after a red eye (it's just myself and my bf both twenty-something)? If my flight arrives at 6:20, what can I do until the parks open?

Any help would be great!!
Thanks in advance
Bekki

Let's see...it will take about 30 minutes to an hour to get your baggage and a rental car, so you might be able to get some breakfast and hit the parks at 9 am. Most places open for breakfast at 7 am. Some restaurants are 24 hours.

Yes, if you check in early they will give you a room key to use for express access.

By the time you get your rental car, eat breakfast along the way, and make it to PB, it will be close to 08:00am.

Attempt to check in. If your room is ready and they let you have it, then you can unpack and take a shower. If not, then I'd go to the pool, shower, and change cloths in the bathroom so I'd feel fresh. They'll give you the magic key to use in the park even if your room is not ready.

You need to take a shuttle bus from PB because it's a long walk. Try to do this by 08:15am. Walk around city walk and check it out as you head towards IOA. Be at the gate 15 minutes early so you can get in right as they open at 09:00am.

That's alot to keep you busy after you get off the plane. The plan will work, as long as you can get some sleep on the plane and then shower/change cloths before going into the park.

in case of nuclear attack i vote for robvia to be in charge. what a plan!!!!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter