Quick Trip Report

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
My hubby and I had the opportunity to go away for a few days with only 1 of 4 children as a friend offered to watch the others while we just took the baby. (who is breast-feeding so we really had no choice...). So we went left on Fri. Feb. 6 and flew from Buffalo to MCO. Since we weren't arriving until 9:40pm, we decided to stay off-site for the first night and got a "real deal" @ Comfort Suites LBV for $39. Well it's true what they say.... you get what you pay for. Horrible marshmallow beds, window didn't seal shut so loads of traffic noise and wind blew through hole at bottom of the door. Horrible experience overall.
We checked into a 1-bedroom @ Old Key West and put the baby's PNP in the laundry room.

PROs
-the weather was really nice. Not too hot but not cold either. Got to swim once and the water was warm.
- RAGLAN ROAD was our favorite meal!! Food was fab and the music was great! Staff were really chatty and nice as well.
-Love the new parade @ MK... a little short though.
- Loved our rental car.... KIA Rondo... and we will soon be needing a second car and I think we have agreed that we will definitely be considering the Rondo.
- Enjoyed O'Hana's for Dinner and Boma's for Breakfast as per usual.
- was able to book a THV for September visit!!!

CONs
- Not away long enough
- Disappointed in Boma's Dinner and 1900 Park Fare breakfast... flavours seemed really bland and not much selection at 1900
- They don't sell TIDE sticks at the park!!!! Why not with the million kids who go through there annually!!! I dripped chocolate ice cream on my pants!!!

All in all a great trip and looking forward to going back with the whole family in late Sept!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter