• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

quickest sellout?

tiggersgirl

Mouseketeer
I've pretty much decided to buy into the DVC however I won't do it until I have a substantial down payment.
I want to buy at the BCV but I won't be ready until August/September 2002. What are the chances that
the BCV would sell out before then? It seems unlikely but I know a lot of people are looking forward to it.
Thanks for any info!:wave:

I really doubt they will sell out before they open. For one thing, not all of the resort will be ready to open at the same time, and they can't sell more than has been declared into the condominium. There wont be more declared until after it opens in September.

Even if sales go at a feverish pace once sales begin, you should not expect BCV to sell out until sometime well into 2003.

I do think BCV will be a hot seller, even with the recent events and iffy economy. But I agree that you won't have a problem getting in next September.

However, (not to add any pressure to a tough decision), they certainly might raise the price per point after they begin selling. I believe they did this in the middle of selling VWL.

I wouldn't make a decision based on that possibility....just want you to have as much information as possible to help with your decision.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter