Quickest way to get to MK from WDW Dolphin - ADR at 9am...

disneymeblogging

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone.

Just wanted your tips for getting to MK from WDW Dolphin. On 3 days of our trip, we have breakfast planned at 9am either in MK or at a MK Resort Hotel. Our trip is in September but we're unsure about how early the buses will start, how long it will take, what will be the quickest way, do we go to another park and get a Monorail etc.

Although we have been before, we've never had to get there before 9 so we're a little unsure.

Thank you for any help you can offer :thumbsup2

Take the MK bus.
The buses to the parks are running by at least 6:30AM every day.

Be at the bus stop about 45-60 minutes before you want to get to your destination.

Take the MK bus.
The buses to the parks are running by at least 6:30AM every day.

Be at the bus stop about 45-60 minutes before you want to get to your destination.

Thanks!

We didn't realise as all the literature we'd seen said they only started running 45 mins before the park opening and we thought we'd be cutting it a little too fine with that.

what will be the quickest way,

The QUICKEST way would be to take the new Minnie Vans ($20 flat fee) or an uber (don't know fee), but those will cost you more money, and since you're ADR isn't until 9 am, there's no reason to pay for a ride unless you just want to sleep a little later.

The QUICKEST way would be to take the new Minnie Vans ($20 flat fee) or an uber (don't know fee), but those will cost you more money, and since you're ADR isn't until 9 am, there's no reason to pay for a ride unless you just want to sleep a little later.

Trying to get to MK that way is not exactly "direct,"
and may not be any quicker, considering several variables.

I would try for the bus and if it is running late, I would get an uber (cost will be about $5-$7), particularly for the Dolphin to MK resort trips. Using Disney transportation to get from resort to resort can take quite a bit of time. Bus to MK is more direct, but if you decide to take uber, we usually have them drop us off at GF and take the monorail one stop from there.

Thanks for your comments everyone. As I mentioned before, the original intention was to get the MK bus from the hotel but we kept seeing information saying the buses only started running 45 mins before the park opened but other sites say this is not the case.

Looks like it will be the bus then :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter