Quiz list

yay! i'm doing june!! what have i let myself in for!?
is there anything i need to know in advance?

yay! i'm doing june!! what have i let myself in for!?
is there anything i need to know in advance?

Main piece of advice is have your PM mailbox cleared out as it will fill quickly and will not be able to hold an entire month's worth of answeres.

Apart from that have fun and remember that as quizmistress you set the rules ;)

yes i've just emptied it funnily enough! now i just hope april and may don't do the format i had in mind!

I'll see how many pics I can get in May or October with a view to joining in later in the year.....

do we have to give prizes? if so then i'll pick up a couple bits when we go later this month

Just bumping this up in case anyone is interested in playing at being an evil :maleficen or not-so-evil :angel: quizmaster or quizmistress. :goodvibes

Any questions please ask away on here or else PM me or Reid (Cyrano). :)

Right, now I've taken stock of pictures and potential questions, I'd like to host November :goodvibes

Wow, 3 months of quizzes in a row; shame I can only play 2 of them :)

Right, now I've taken stock of pictures and potential questions, I'd like to host November :goodvibes

Wow, 3 months of quizzes in a row; shame I can only play 2 of them :)

Great news Rob :)

BTW quiz mistresses/masters given that there are a few newbies on the board, it might be a good idea for you to post a few days before the start so that everyone is ready and understands that your word is law :teacher:

Last night i was in bed thinking of potential October questions.

Do they have to be Disneyland Paris or Disney related?

At least Disney related is the defacto requirement, although the majority seem to be about DLRP.

The next one is scheduled for September, although I haven't seen PoohMadMum around on the DLRP board recently (I think I've seen her on other DIS boards though, so hopefully she'll come back in time for the quiz :) )

You are the quiz mistress so you could make the questions on either or both.
We've had both types of quizzes :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 I can go bed and think of more Disney questions...that trivial pursuit disney version will come in handy :rotfl:

Oooh your doing October Emma, I'll have catch up once back from my trip- How do you like your bribes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter