Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a big lolipop from Main Street at WDW! I love Goofy's candy co.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my parents r asleep..........and i am awake. hopefully my computer isnt too loud and as u might be able 2 tell am trying to be very quiet with the computer keys so i am using least words as poss.

I do that every night. See I have a reason why I am on here till 4 in the morning and don't come back on until 1:30 or so.

my parents room is farrrr down the hall so the dont hear my computer so im usually on until like 3ish
and i have a massive headache right now :headache:

wow....ok i did it before just not on here. 1 ime we didn't get back from disney until about 4 or so and we live 2 hrs from dis

I don't have to be sneaky to stay up.
I just have to be a certain amount of quiet and I can stay up as long as I feel like. As long as I go to sleep sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter