Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill talk from nwo on.

Even when Im by mehself :D
Haha.

I can see doing it when no one else is on. It's the point of the thead.

But when other people are on and having a conversation, in a way I think it is rude to do that, and it would just be funner to join in the conversation anyway.

I've also seen that it's better to swat a fly with a fly-swatter (notice the name) other than swatting it with my little Dean's Milk Chug bottle...

I've also seen that it's better to swat a fly with a fly-swatter (notice the name) other than swatting it with my little Dean's Milk Chug bottle...
I have only killed a fly once. With a towel. I was happy. It was only like a week ago too. hehe.

Maybe the only keys on his keyboard that work are ., shift, the number 2 key, and the - key. =D

Edit: He just used the enter key. That one too. =D

Falling out of my chair numerous times...

Example:

I was doing a backbend on my chair (No armrests) -- I was in the position
and all, doing GREAT, and then... the thought struck me..."How in heck am I gonna get off of this?" so then I try to unbend --back up -- and it doesn't really quite work. So i decide to kinda just FLOP onto the floor, gracefully. i had it all planned so it'd work and i wouldn't make any noise. As you guessed, bam! I fell face-flat onto my floor. I get up and my mom calls:

Mom: Emily what in HECK are you doing up there?
Me: Well, I was trying to do a backbend but ended up falling off my chair.
Oh, honey... What am I going to do with you?
Uh... send me to college?
I don't know what college would want a back-bending, chair-faller to tell you the truth, darling.
Ok... I'll try to get that all silent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter