Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
eww
a yankee just got shot in the face and its all blood and stuff:crazy2:

eww huh?

i'm off the the bakery to get a sausage roll and an apple danish :-D so i'll brb in about 5-10 mins (it'll say i'm online because i can't be bothered to sign out...)

Yay! It's raining and storming over here. I love the rain it's so peaceful. Maybe we won't have to drive today for drivers ed. since it's raining. Because I wanna stay home and dis and scrapbook!....Ohh I'm in the mood for a diet pepsi from sonic.....:upsidedow hehe

awww and I only got to see the last 15 minutes of the villian's cake thing on food network channel last night....Woo!! Captain Hook won, he was the best then cruella de vill was very cool then Ursala was pretty awesome yay!

Last night on the Food Network Channel, you know they have those cake making competitions based on certain subjects. Tonight was Disney Villians. 5 teams. One made Jafar, another Cruella De Vill, Captain Hook, Ursala, and Scar. I got to watch the judging. Jafar's I thought was pretty bad, my favorite was Captain Hook-1st, Cruella De vill got 2nd, Ursala 3rd, and then Scar and Jafar didn't get anything. While they were judging Scars head fell off...lol it was sad though. They were really awesome. and they had lots of great designs for them. I guess you would've had to watch it, thats the best I can explain.

yummy cake :)

woot Captain Jack's back in Doctor Who this week!

yup :) it's a Sci-Fi show mainly set in London.it's about a time traveller called the Doctor who goes through time in a police box (which is really a T.A.R.D.I.S) with his companion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter