Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't just have a phobia of needles, I have a phobia of anything remotely sharp being held by anyone other then me o_O

I feel really ill :( I hate summer just because I have extremely bad hayfever...

Going to the Doctor's soon.

I remembered a website called Cashcrate.com where you sign up for things and you can get money for it... It said you had to be truthful when signing up or you won't get the money, yet everything asks for a my age and the year I was born in isn't in the age range -_- Yet it still lets me enter it (confusing to say...)

There's a teacher strike tomorrow. Anyone in the UK not in tomorrow?

My parents have left me now =/
I'm allll alone.
and I have to take the dog out.
And make my own supper.
And mope around that I'm not in Florida and THEY ARE.
Ugh.
They're supposed to call, but I don't know if they will. They might not call till tomorrow or Friday, because that's when they told my brother they'd call him.
I don't see how I'm any more first priority.

I really hate having a blocked up, runny nose -_-

I need so many more tissues... but nothing comes out unless I sneeze and whenever I sneeze, i'm nowhere near a box of tissues...

What does F.A.B. stand for???

:-O I decided to look at something on the CBBC website where you can sign up to be on a show. Found one for something called Roar where you learn to become a zoo keeper :-D

I'm gonna enter an application form!!! But it's not loading and it ends this Friday!!!

I feel all sneezy -_-

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HAVING HAYFEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm leaning my head to my right since my left nostril is blocked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter