Rain Forest Cafe.....

I thought RF was one of the better DTD restaurants, portions are huge and there was a wide enough selection to find something for everyone. The kids are 10 & 12, they both love the atmosphere and food. Make reservations asap!

We had breakfast there.
I had sausage and eggs, and DH had bacon and eggs. $8.99 each.
DS had the waffle (cute, with a frog face on it, strawberries and whip cream) It was $5.99.
DD had toast and jam $1.99
The juice is the killer (they don't put the prices on the menu, now I know why!)
2x$3.99 each (but it is very very good!)
1 soft drink $2.49 (hubby likes his morning pop!-we aren't coffee drinkers!)

Total $39.25 for breakfast. (plus tip)

The gift shop is great there. I got 2 kids shirts for $8.00. A pair of pjs for me for $8.00. 2 kids plates for $5.00. Very cute stuff.

The atmosphere is fun.

Yeh the drinks are the killers, I ordered a large sparkling water thinking I would get a glass with maybe a lemon wedge stuck on the side but I got a glass bottle similar in shape to a wine bottle and I think it was 5.99 or maybe even more expensive. It was too much to drink in one sitting so it was a bit of a waste.

Has anyone done take-out? My daughter won't go in but my mother wants to try the food. I was thinking of letting grandma look around the cafe and pick up dinner which we can eat in the hotel room.

We did takeout there last month, when one of our party was sick and not up to leaving the hotel. We placed an order with the bartender and just hung out
until the food was ready.

Yes, also beware if you want to buy a beer - it was very noisy and I agreed to try their house brand which I didn't realise until it turned up came with a souvenir glass and cost something like $8. Nice glass, but a bit had to get home in one piece!

And yes, we also loved the souvenir store - had some very good and reasonably priced gifts.

Yes, also beware if you want to buy a beer - it was very noisy and I agreed to try their house brand which I didn't realise until it turned up came with a souvenir glass and cost something like $8. Nice glass, but a bit hard to get home in one piece!

And yes, we also loved the souvenir store - had some very good and reasonably priced gifts.

well lets see...i found out I didnt like calamata olives there lol.....atmosphere is great and like everyone said its way expensive...2 adults cost $50 plus tax

Just wondering.... if you've been to one Rainforest, are they all the same? Same menu, same decor, same shop????

sters said:
Just wondering.... if you've been to one Rainforest, are they all the same? Same menu, same decor, same shop????

Well I have been to the one in Disneyland and both the WDW locations and the menu was the same and gift shops were pretty much the same too, except the merchandise might say "Rainforest Cafe Anaheim" or "Orlando". The decor is very similar. I like the Disneyland location the best, it has two levels and more aqauriums.

Also, regarding price, it is expensive, especially their speciality drinks but one way to save is to share an entree. They are huge, especially the salads. DH and I share the China Island chicken salad every time, are huge pigs and can never finish it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter