• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest Cafe

pirates are our joy

Mouseketeer
I'm just wondering if anyone has eaten at the Rainforest recently? We are going to WDW in june and are eating there our first night...so, if anyone has info...:mickeybar

It's been a couple years for us, but we've enjoyed it in the past. Actually, my girls wanted to go there this trip but I haven't been able to get a PS for 6. We might try stopping in for lunch on our AK day.

There always seems to be a lot of negatives for RFC, but we really like it. We eat there every trip and while it's not gourmet food we like it fine. We each have our favorites there - Cobb Salad, Pot Roast and we like to end with a Volcano (split this very large dessert). Have fun.
Lisa

We ate at DAK RFC n Oct. Food was good and we enjoyed ourselves.
We also ate at the RFC in Galveston, Tx on ds #3 birthday 2/28 and it was good as well. Plus the one in Galveston has a raft ride in the restaurant--its very cool.

Hi,
My family ate at the Rainforest Cafe in Animal Kingdom.....This trip wasn't to long ago, it was at the end of Dec.2003....My husband and i really liked this place, the food was excellent and the deserts were sooo good....Large portions, my husband and i split the desert....My boys ages 12 and 5 are very picky eaters so i'm actually surprised that they ate here and liked it....The atmophere is altogether worth eating at this restaurant....We will be going back for sure...They just put one in not to far from where i live and just the other day i was talking about going to dinner there since we all liked it so well in WDW.....I guess you have to decide for yourself, what some people like other don't....

I love Rainforest and if you have infants in your party I suggest you try to snag a table by the fountain. The running water always seems to sooth them. If you have toddlers in your party see if you can't sit near the Elephants. They are most impressive when they come to life.
I recommend having Breakfast there before going into AK if you are trying to get an early start!
Diana

I also agree the breakfast there is very good.

I like the Rainforest Cafe. Too bad that the closest one to us is 3 hours away :(

I always get the Rainforest Pita Quisadellas (sp :confused: )
My kids like the Chicken nugget type things as they are shaped like dinosaurs.

Rainforest Cafe RULES!! You and your kids will love it!!!

We love Rainforest, too. We've eatten at both at DW and 5 others acroos the US. The variety is wonderful and the food is always so tasty!! Have fun!! Don't forget dessert!!!!

We eat at the RFC every trip and love it! I get the chicken quesadillas as my free appetizer (gotta love the Safari Club!) and it's more than enough for my meal! Yummy!!! (and leaves room for dessert at Ghirardelli's too! ;) )

RFC is always on our list when we visit WDW. I am a fan of the Buffalo Chicken Salad. My wife is a comfort food fan and loves the Meat Loaf. Food has always been great, service can be a little slow at peak times but worth the wait. Make sure you stay long enough to catch the thunderstorm and all of the animals go crazy.

Check out the Volcano for desert! Just order one and lots of spoons. Watch & Listen for when your Volcano comes out of the kitchen! The reaction from the other people in the restaurant is worth the price of the desert alone! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter