Rate the Profile above you!

8/10 I love the purple, and the sparkles, pretty pretty!

Mine is not complete but it's better than it was before I emailed Pink. My boxes were weird and bigger then they were supposed to be, in the wrong places. It was a mess. I got it started though!!

Unlike this signature down here....

-Stacey

9.5/10 You must really love Hannah Montana! But a little too much of it hurts after a while ;)
yea I am a little obssesed LOL
8/10 I love the purple, and the sparkles, pretty pretty!

Mine is not complete but it's better than it was before I emailed Pink. My boxes were weird and bigger then they were supposed to be, in the wrong places. It was a mess. I got it started though!!

Unlike this signature down here....

-Stacey

I really like the video and I sometimes watch Greys Antimony (spelling).

Very good profile 10/10

~Sarah~​

8/10 my daughter loves Hannah Montana too, LOL! Thanks for the compliments. I kinda love this page thing. If I use it like I do Myspace it will change all the time as far as the background, colors, video, etc...

-Stacey

Its awesome, i love the background and video especially! 9/10

Sorry WDWfan but 3/10 since you haven't done anything to your page yet...

Thanks Pink! I was almost in tears when my boxes were a disaster. It had to do with me starting with a no theme page so my "about me" stuff, name, birthday etc.. was not in that neat little column. It was pushing everything over to the right.

Then my video was half on half off the far right side of the page. It was a disaster. Thanks for helping my figure out what the heck I had done wrong.

This page making is hard when you can't just write the HTML yourself.

Anyway thanks again for the compliments! It was hard to get going but now I am changing and adding to it daily!

-Stacey

7/10

The background is... interesting...

Oh, and you might want to change the purple on the top. It's hard to read.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter