RCCL Balcony/Suite Discounts for Platinum and Above

ronandannette

I gave myself this tag and I "Like" myself too!
This will be my first time shopping for an RCCL cruise where we (apparently) qualify for a discount. Can anybody tell me how this works? Is it just a flat % off any balcony or suite on any cruise? Do I need to call in to get the rates or is there some sort of code I can use if I want to book on-line? I know I could call RCCL for this info but I HATE calling them or any other cruiseline - it always leads to an annoying barrage of telemarketing I'd rather avoid.
TIA :boat:

This will be my first time shopping for an RCCL cruise where we (apparently) qualify for a discount. Can anybody tell me how this works? Is it just a flat % off any balcony or suite on any cruise? Do I need to call in to get the rates or is there some sort of code I can use if I want to book on-line? I know I could call RCCL for this info but I HATE calling them or any other cruiseline - it always leads to an annoying barrage of telemarketing I'd rather avoid.
TIA :boat:
It is a flat $$ amount that is applied to the first person's fare on the reservation. If you are booking on line, it will be automatically applied. With the current "sale" you may be better off taking the onboard credit however, since the discount at Platinum is only $75

To get the discount, you will need to log in under your C&A account to book the cruise. The discount will automatically be applied. Be sure to price the cruise without being logged into C&A too because sometimes it will be cheaper with the current promotions.

The C&A balcony discount is almost always stackable with the current promotions. Read the fine print on any promotion and it should note it there.

this chart is handy. in the interests of full disclosure, i copied it from another cruise message board site.

Platinum Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:
$ 50 * for sailings of 3-5 nights
$100* for sailings of 6-9 nights
$200* for sailings of 10-14 nights
$200* for sailings of 15+ nights

Emerald Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:
$ 75 * for sailings of 3-5 nights
$125* for sailings of 6-9 nights
$225* for sailings of 10-14 nights
$225* for sailings of 15+ nights

Diamond Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:
$125* for sailings of 3-5 nights
$225* for sailings of 6-9 nights
$325* for sailings of 10-14 nights
$325* for sailings of 15+ nights

Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Club Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:
$150* for sailings of 3-5 nights
$250* for sailings of 6-9 nights
$350* for sailings of 10-14 nights
$350* for sailings of 15+ nights

note that if you book within 6 months of your sail date, or make changes to your reservation within that time (other than changing rooms in the same category), they will subtract $25 from the discount.

these days many promotions are not combinable with the C&A discount. on-board booking credit is, but many other "sales" and "promotions" are not, and as far as i can tell, anything that gives you on-board credit (except for the on-board booking) cannot be combined with the C&A discount. you'll have to read the fine print with each sale/promotion/offer.

sometimes the website will give you the best rate, sometimes not. for example, a couple of weeks ago i booked a cruise on grandeur of the seas, which offered free gratuities ($136, in the form of OBC) or my discount ($125, for a diamond for a 5-night cruise). i could not get the website to give me the OBC; it would just default to the diamond discount over and over, even when i checked the box for the OBC instead. i didn't bother to call and get it fixed for the $11 difference, but if the difference is significant, you might have to call to get the lower rate applied. eskimo is right that if you're platinum, the current promotions are often better than the offered discount.

The latest 60% off savings is combinable with C&A....See below.

Is this offer combinable with Crown & Anchor® Society Exclusive Rates or Crown & Anchor Society Platinum and above balcony and suite discounts?

Yes, this offer is combinable with Crown & Anchor Society savings benefits.

The latest 60% off savings is combinable with C&A....See below.

Is this offer combinable with Crown & Anchor® Society Exclusive Rates or Crown & Anchor Society Platinum and above balcony and suite discounts?

Yes, this offer is combinable with Crown & Anchor Society savings benefits.

Correct. However, the current "Up to $200 credit" is not combinable with C&A discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter