RCCL help, Adventure or Harmony

Castlepixie

Mouseketeer
We are considering a RCCL Adventure or Harmony April 2019 cruise. We have sailed with DCL 17 sailings. My concerns are dining room meals and entertainment. Would any of you consider the Adventure to be similar to the Wonder/Magic? Trying to find out what the climate or vibe of the Adventure is like. On the Harmony, does the # of passengers make the ship feel crowded? Thanks for any help. We love DCL, but April 2019 pricing is crazy for us.

I can't help you out with Adventure, but I will say that, when walking around, DCL Fantasy felt much more crowded than Allure or Harmony. Unless there was something happening in the Promenade, as that got more crowded than the Centrum could ever get.

We were on the harmony and were amazed how “empty” it felt considering the amount of people (main restaurants/theatre busy but same on any ship) . We the harmony and would go back on in a heartbeat. Central Park was one of my favourite areas

We have done the magic and wonder as well

On the Harmony, does the # of passengers make the ship feel crowded?
From our experience on the Oasis, no. But yes. It really depends on when and where you are going. On port days, getting off the ship is where you'll feel the impact of the number of passengers the most. Day-to-day on board experience not so much as the ship is very large so the passengers are spread out. I will say that the promenade can get very busy during the sea days as people do shopping and RCL has a lot of "sidewalk sale" tables out there cutting down the available space.

First cruise was a Carnival. Then RCI. Went from Freedom to Oasis and next up Harmony.

Oasis felt so much more empty than Freedom, always spots where no one was, no waits at any food or drink location, always found empty lounges, easy on/off as it felt they had more staff working ..... Freedom the lounges were full, the pools were full, the promenade was full, we were always aware of many other guests.

I honestly don't think I'll ever sail as "small" as Freedom again. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter