RCI Cruise Planner question

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
When I log into Cruise Planner on the RCI web site, is there any place where it shows a time schedule of the daily activities for the ships, specifically Oasis? We're trying to reserve our show times in advance but don't want it to coincide with activities we might be interested in.

Thanks!

I don't think so. you can maybe check out recent Cruise Compass (?? is that the name of the thingy) to get an idea but won't know for sure until you get there

Thanks @gumbypee ... aside from the comedy show, do the other shows fill up before the cruise? Would we be ok holding out to make reservations once we board?

I would make reservations for the things you can make reservations for. Then change them onboard if needed and if possible.

First time RC cruiser here...our cruise is still 9 months away, and the only thing we can book through the cruise planner is internet and beverage packages. Do the other things open up closer to the cruise date? Thanks!

Maybe maybe not. Depends on the ship. Adventure doesn't seem to allow any booking. Another ship, like oasis or quantum, might. Our first time in freedom I booked the ice show from land. Second time that wasn't the procedure anymore.

First time RC cruiser here...our cruise is still 9 months away, and the only thing we can book through the cruise planner is internet and beverage packages. Do the other things open up closer to the cruise date? Thanks!
They should at some point. Going on Harmony next august and encountering the same thing.

On Anthem you booked most things - major shows, the IFly, the Northstar, specialty restaurants ahead of time and then you could move reservations around once we got on board.

Denise

We sail on Freedom in about 3 weeks. Can book everything but entertainment at this point. At the 9-month mark, I don't believe there was either excursions or spa bookings available (but wouldn't swear to that). More options opened up as the cruise got closer.

Once your show reservations open up, you can see it. But not sure you can beforehand. What I did was look at other's schedule on cruise critic to pre-plan (i.e. sometimes someone would post the compass or schedule)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter