RCL newbie traveling with Diamond+ member

warrenz1963

Mouseketeer
My sister and I will be sharing a junior suite on a cruise a year from now. She is Diamond+ but it will be my first ever cruise with RCL. I understand I will not receive her benefits, but does that include boarding times? Will I have to board separately from her?

My sister and I will be sharing a junior suite on a cruise a year from now. She is Diamond+ but it will be my first ever cruise with RCL. I understand I will not receive her benefits, but does that include boarding times? Will I have to board separately from her?
Depending on the ship and port there aren't many boarding perks typically for Diamond+ anymore. Those are reserved for their upper tier suite classes (sky and star) Its not really that great of a perk anyways as Royal has boarding their ships down to a science. From luggage drop off at the curb to boarding the boat it takes our family of 4 with 2 small kids maybe 15 minutes. Just check in online prior to your cruise and you'll be fine.

Depending on the ship and port there aren't many boarding perks typically for Diamond+ anymore. Those are reserved for their upper tier suite classes (sky and star) Its not really that great of a perk anyways as Royal has boarding their ships down to a science. From luggage drop off at the curb to boarding the boat it takes our family of 4 with 2 small kids maybe 15 minutes. Just check in online prior to your cruise and you'll be fine.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter