Re: new policy. Maybe more tables will be released at 90 days out?

S

susy

Sorry I didn't read through all six pages of the other thread (need to make dinner), so maybe this has been addressed...

Let me get this straight:

PS will no longer be based on resort/park for 120/60 day, but will be package- 180 days, non-package 90 days STARTING on Aug 4.

It seems only fair that they would release additonal tables on the 90 days mark.
I just made a PS this morning for my Nov trip and when I called the CM thought I wanted a table for this evening, which she had.

The main problem seems to be with CRT and other hard to get PS's. With all the complaints that WILL (count me in) arise, I don't think Disney wil be giving away ALL CRT tables at 180 days out.

I have to agree with you. Not everyone want to buy a package and it is only fair that there are tables availble for those people.

Having read through that incredibly long thread, there was a post concerning releasing tables at the 90 mark. One of the posters called and spoke to a CM who read the policy off a paper, and ststed that 50% of the tables would be released at the 180 day mark/ 50% at the 90 mark. WDW has still not released this info- this is just what I read above. I'm hoping it's true- my 120 day window was to start on Monday, oh well! I'll definately be on the phone early Sept 5th!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter