READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It always depends on how well the ride has been operating so far. If things are looking okay pre-park opening, they have typically been releasing about 50 BGs at 10am. At 2pm, they'll release enough to take their ETA out to their target for the day. That usually equals less than 50 because they're not quite keeping up with their schedule, so it's probably a little harder, and also riskier. But it's possible.
Thanks! I think we may want to try for the 10am since it's our only DHS day and, you know, no park hopping. If I do get a 2pm for some odd reason, I'll report back!

The data you’ve provided in this thread is very informative and useful for planning for those paying attention. Amazing that you’re able to track it! Thank you for taking the time to share here for all of our benefit!
Thank you, sir! I wasn't sure anyone was even noticing! Data is my game and I love collecting and analyzing it to understand how things are working.

Thanks to everyone in this thread for all of the tips and tricks!! We had were in line to park at 9, they started letting cars in at about 9:15. We were in the park by 9:30 and headed to Toy Story Land. After a pit stop, we got in line for Slinky Dog at about 9:45, the long was pretty decent so we thought we had time. We had MDE on 3 different phones - iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 11 (mine). Well, we were boarded onto Slinky Dog at 9:58! My DH and I kept our phones out, and while riding, I was able to get BG 27 ☺️ I only included myself in the group, and went to GET where they added the rest of my party.

Again, thanks to everyone here!!!

These tips are very helpful! It’s interesting to me that they don’t start with boarding group 1 and work their way up. I’m glad I know that now so that I don’t get discouraged if/when we have a higher number right away!

These tips are very helpful! It’s interesting to me that they don’t start with boarding group 1 and work their way up. I’m glad I know that now so that I don’t get discouraged if/when we have a higher number right away!
They used to not start with bg 1, but ever since the reopening they have. But any bg below 60 i would say its pretty much guaranteed unless the ride has a catastrophic day .

Anyone happen to know how many BGs were called on 7/16? I missed the first two days of data. I found the number for 7/15 on this thread (55, which actually makes for a 7th sub-60 day), but curiously no one seems to have mentioned the final number on 7/16.

They used to not start with bg 1, but ever since the reopening they have. But any bg below 60 i would say its pretty much guaranteed unless the ride has a catastrophic day .

Those were the good days. Sometimes it'd start with 9, 11, 4..we just never knew lol

Thanks to everyone in this thread for all of the tips and tricks!! We had were in line to park at 9, they started letting cars in at about 9:15. We were in the park by 9:30 and headed to Toy Story Land. After a pit stop, we got in line for Slinky Dog at about 9:45, the long was pretty decent so we thought we had time. We had MDE on 3 different phones - iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 11 (mine). Well, we were boarded onto Slinky Dog at 9:58! My DH and I kept our phones out, and while riding, I was able to get BG 27 ☺ I only included myself in the group, and went to GET where they added the rest of my party.

Again, thanks to everyone here!!!

Do you mean you literally were on the roller coaster with your phone clicking "join"? This is exactly what I am afraid about when it comes to waiting in line for a ride before 10am. But glad to hear that you were able to do it!

I finally remembered to do a practice run of the new post-reopen BG process. I clicked "Join" from the home screen at 10:00:03, had one successful run all the way through, but by the time I clicked back to try again they were already gone - maybe 15 seconds. Oof. 😵

I finally remembered to do a practice run of the new post-reopen BG process. I clicked "Join" from the home screen at 10:00:03, had one successful run all the way through, but by the time I clicked back to try again they were already gone - maybe 15 seconds. Oof. 😵
Yeah, it's brutal out there. get in asap or you're out of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter