READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A solid morning allows for 98 BGs to be distributed today.*

*At least that is the rumor, according to what the 99th ghost of the Haunted Mansion allegedly said. He was hoping for just one more, sources say.

We just returned. The first day (last Wednesday) we got BG#26. The second day (Sunday) we scored BG #1.
If you are taking the Skyliner in from Pop line up early. If you wait until 9:00 am (like Disney advertises) you will most likely miss the 10:00 distribution. My Mom traveled over separate and they made her line up behind the entire CBR line where 45 minutes earlier (when we went to DHS) they alternated Pop and CBR.

For those of you wondering why the ghosts were off by 3... Never mind, nobody here is wondering, right? Nobody here wonders.
Well the good news is RotR seems to be calling BGs at a faster rate than usual. Why or how or what or where this means, the ghosts do not yet know.

Is there a better day between Monday and Tuesday to visit DHS and snag a boarding pass? I’ve heard weekends tend to be busier, but is there much of a difference between weekdays?

Thanks. I’ve heard Magic Kingdom can be busier on a Monday so thinking about switching our DHS day to Monday instead...
MK is typically busier Monday because of international travelers, they arrive during the weekend and their first park day is Monday usually. But right now they are not coming. I think weekends are now busier because of locals but that's about it

For those of you wondering why the ghosts were off by 3... Never mind, nobody here is wondering, right? Nobody here wonders.
Well the good news is RotR seems to be calling BGs at a faster rate than usual. Why or how or what or where this means, the ghosts do not yet know.
The lightening strike fixed it. ;)

What! There is a walkway from the Crescent Lake resorts?

Just kidding, yes the walkway is available and right now it may be the best way to manage exactly when you arrive at the temp check tents and the tapstiles at HS.

Dave

What! There is a walkway from the Crescent Lake resorts?

Just kidding, yes the walkway is available and right now it may be the best way to manage exactly when you arrive at the temp check tents and the tapstiles at HS.

Dave

I'm estimating a ~15 minute walk from the Swan. So if I leave at 9AM, does that leave me with enough time to temp check, bag check, and tap in before attempting a 10AM BG?

I'm estimating a ~15 minute walk from the Swan. So if I leave at 9AM, does that leave me with enough time to temp check, bag check, and tap in before attempting a 10AM BG?
Yes it should with time to spare. You might want to catch MMRR or SDD while you wait for the 10 AM BG fastest finger challenge. Just make sure that you are standing still and already MDE ready to hit the button and not hanging off the side of SDD coaster.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter