• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was "practicing" getting a BG from home, hesitated joining by ~15 seconds and all were gone...you are not kidding that you need to click join within milliseconds after 10AM...

I was "practicing" getting a BG from home, hesitated joining by ~15 seconds and all were gone...you are not kidding that you need to click join within milliseconds after 10AM...
unfortunate truth with shorter hours and limited capacity of the attraction.

Yes it should with time to spare. You might want to catch MMRR or SDD while you wait for the 10 AM BG fastest finger challenge. Just make sure that you are standing still and already MDE ready to hit the button and not hanging off the side of SDD coaster.

Dave

LOL actually someone reported here on this thread a few days ago that they did exactly that - scored their boarding pass right while they were riding Slinky Dog!

Now that everyone is pre-selected I think the BG will go even faster. When I practiced this morning I didn't select everyone in my party knowing that I won't have to when I'm in the park. I got through one time only.

Wowee, very long queue window today, 30+ seconds. Must be some slow Wifi down there today. Also, a lot of BGs distributed, as they're shooting for another record - 105.
there's a large thunderstorm over us right now, people might've left the park already

Now that everyone is pre-selected I think the BG will go even faster. When I practiced this morning I didn't select everyone in my party knowing that I won't have to when I'm in the park. I got through one time only.
This ^^^. Now that those in the park don't have to click on other names to select their party, the BGs (especially for the 10am drop) are gone quicker. Time to change my routine for practicing at home and just click on "join" immediately after my list of family/friends appears. That would simulate the amount of time it takes if your party is pre-selected for you.

They were already gone in 10 seconds, not so sure it'll be any quicker.

I'll be interested to see after Labor Day when they shorten the hours how quick they'll go

They were already gone in 10 seconds, not so sure it'll be any quicker.

I'll be interested to see after Labor Day when they shorten the hours how quick they'll go

Who knows if it could be the opposite. Once school is more firmly in sessions crowds for September, October, and early December could be even more reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter