Real Pictures of VMKers' PETS! Post them here! :)!

AmberDaze said:
Aww!! She's adorable! What breed is she? Our doggie is part Eskie - she's also very fluffy but we give her hair cuts in the summer -- and her fur is so soft! ;)

She's a Samoyed. 4 months old in those pictures. Think Eskie but bigger/stockier. She should get to about 55-60 pounds.

I love the fur. Like giant cotton balls. :goodvibes

debbi801 said:
She's a Samoyed. 4 months old in those pictures. Think Eskie but bigger/stockier. She should get to about 55-60 pounds.

I love the fur. Like giant cotton balls. :goodvibes

OMG I had typed in Samoyed, but then took it out lol. She's really beautiful. :)

AmberDaze said:
Aww!! She's adorable! What breed is she? Our doggie is part Eskie - she's also very fluffy but we give her hair cuts in the summer -- and her fur is so soft! ;)

She is my puppy too mom (AmberDaze)! I love all these pets! They are so cute and adorible!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

SpaceCommander said:
well my camera broke so i managed to load this picture before...

this is Princess my sister named her....

th9urcar.jpg

OMG that's like such a cute picture! She's so cute (If it's a he sorry)

Here's Bailey: The cutest dog in the world. This is a little time line of pictures.
puppy4.jpg
puppy007.jpg

PICT0572.jpg
PICT0632.jpg

I also has to include this one:
PICT0514.jpg

Edit: they're kinda huge. Sorry.

Ok, I got the chance to post some of my pets

Brandy my Boxer:
brandy9ov.jpg

Sparky my Breed between a Lhaso-Apso and Shi-Tzu, ( No, I did not name him after HOST_Sparky, my dog was here longer ;) ) We just gave him a haircut :p
sparky0db.jpg

And last is Pixie my cat :)
cat8ai.jpg

The rest of my pets probably ran and hid when I got my camera. :rolleyes1

The very old man of the house, Ian is 16 years old, or 112 in human years!

JLALO-100_2119.JPG

Katy, our other border collie, is the big baby. This is her hiding behind our stuffed collie in the very corner of the house because she's afraid of the vacuum. Couldn't edit out the glowing eyes, but they are big and brown and so very sweet.

ALMYJ-100_3039.jpg

And here is demon cat, Fisher, roosting on the dry cleaning. :rolleyes:

DFDIM-100_2572.jpg

ok here were my pet, they have past but i love them with all my heart:)

Here is my dog Jasmine, who died at a yooung age of 11 :sad:
jimma.jpg

Capt.jpg

Here was my Mouse Gremlin, cutest dam thing!
100_0381.jpg

here was my bird who just recently pasted, His name was Belle, Yes it was a he and when we bought him his beak was pink! then it turn purple to blue (that how you tell if the they are boy or a girl)
100_0403.jpg

Ok one of these gerbils past, this is lobster(gold) and fish food(grey)..fish food died quite a while ago, but lobster is living a happy life still.....

100_0697.jpg

i will have to take pictures of my boyz, a dad and his sons gerbils, they don't have names but they are just called boyz.

I have the cutest pictures of our two shih-tzus all decked out in Disney costume, :rotfl: , but I will have to post them later because first I have find the USB cord for my camera, and then get onto the computer that has the software (which is being used by another person at the moment).

Our dogs' names are Shelby (8yo) and Sophie (4yo)
Then we have four cats: Sammy (18 yo), Abby (16yo), Elliot (8yo), and our baby, Emma (1yo).

I was going to post a pic of my brother but since he acts like an animal can I post it here instead of the real pics? :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Note:this was a joke

Good pics everyone keep e'm going rofl

Adorable pics so far everyone. Here is a couple of my own baby and two that call me mom lol.
First is Rocky my 3yo guinea pig. She is really a sweet baby
2004-11-18rocky2.jpg

Then is Stinker who is about 1 1/2 to 2 years now I think. She is my boyfriends really but she is always kissing me lol.
2004-09-25stinker2.jpg

The last that I have pics of is Bridget my boyfriends 12 yo Sheperd Springer mix
2004-11-08bridget3.jpg

Not pictured is my almost 15 yo male cockatiel Angel (who was named after his father. Moms name was Charlie lol) and my 1 yo beta Powder

I deleted the pictures I had in this post due to how big they were.

Loves Disney has posted pictures of some of our pets further down, in a smaller size :thumbsup2 .

My little man is in my signature line.
His name is Cosmo Kramer.
I have three rabbits. They make the best pets!
Our Schotzie sleeps in the bed with us, just like a cat would! Very good about using the litter box

msbunny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter