Recent Beach Club Villas info

Grotto

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

I recently spoke with a guide about my interest in purchasing at the BCV when available. Here is the info given to me (obviously, things may change before any of this happens):

1) The VWL are on pace to sell out in October of this year.

2) As there will be no on-site DVC to sell at that time, they plan on starting pre-sales for the BCV.

3) Because pre-sales may start as much as 10-11 months before the BCV opens, they will likely offer some better deals to those who purchase in the first 4-5 months of pre-sales. (I wonder if this really means that you can buy points before the next major increase in cost per point.)

4) For out of state sales via mail, he thought that they would be approved by January for most states.

5) Still sounded like they are projecting an opening date of Sept-Oct 2002.

Thats all for now.

I have a question. If DVC for BCV isn't yet available in my state, can I purchase the pre-sale in person in Florida?

You can purchase in person at WDW, even if they are not approved to sell to you in your state. I asked the guide this question, as I am planning a trip for sometime this fall.

Pre-sales??? I thought the rules were that timeshares in Florida were not allowed to presell anything, they must have units built and ready for occupancy.

RAD, not true. It's one of those incorrect rumors that's been around a few years. They can't actually close until it's ready for occupancy but they can do presales once approved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter