Redeeming Delta FF miles ?

lampy

Mouseketeer
What has been your experiences redeeming Delta Skymiles? I have enough for 3 round trip flights to HI and I am close to a 4'th. Each time I do a search on the Award Ticket site it comes back with 3 flights found at the 330 day mark. Am I foolish in trying to get 4 tickets when only 3 are being offered? Anybody have experience redeeming for four tickets?

Originally posted by lampy
What has been your experiences redeeming Delta Skymiles? I have enough for 3 round trip flights to HI and I am close to a 4'th. Each time I do a search on the Award Ticket site it comes back with 3 flights found at the 330 day mark. Am I foolish in trying to get 4 tickets when only 3 are being offered? Anybody have experience redeeming for four tickets?

Just remember that these seats are capacity controlled. It's very like there are only three seats available on the entire plane for FF mile redemption. HI is difficult to get to begin with, IMHO if you can get three take it. Pay cash for the forth ticket. THen if you can get a forth with FF miles, just save the ticket and pay the $100 change fee to apply it towards another trip. IMHO you're still up LOTS of $$.

Anne

It's very like there are only three seats available on the entire plane for FF mile redemption.

That's what I was thinking.

Thanks Anne.

I did not want to keep trying to save miles for a fourth ticket if I could never use them. Three out of Four Aint bad...

I could convert the other miles over to another carrier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter