>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

We did not. We asked at the gift shop and they said ask the food court, and they said ask the gift shop. Tried one off Amazon but it wasn't the right size.
Interesting to read that others have had the Star Wars mug lid break. My daughter dropped her mug the first day she had it and the lid broke. When we went to fill it at WL they gave her a new one. This was a January 2019, so maybe now they have so many breaking that they don't replace them anymore. I was a actually wanting to buy one next week. Can those of you who have had a broken one tell me how it broke? I may reconsider if they are breaking without dropping them. Thank you

Interesting to read that others have had the Star Wars mug lid break. My daughter dropped her mug the first day she had it and the lid broke. When we went to fill it at WL they gave her a new one. This was a January 2019, so maybe now they have so many breaking that they don't replace them anymore. I was a actually wanting to buy one next week. Can those of you who have had a broken one tell me how it broke? I may reconsider if they are breaking without dropping them. Thank you
My husband dropped it and the lid broke.

Has anyone tested the 14-day window listed in the first post recently? I have a split stay coming up and I'm wondering if I'll be good to buy a mug on the first leg and use it the whole time. I'm doing WDW for 4 days, a weekend at Universal , and another 6 days at WDW.

They are using the chip and you fill your own mug for the most part (not sure if any bars at some pools still fill for you).

Can anyone tell me what the current fountain soda offerings are? We will be staying at AOA 8/7-8/13. Thank you!!
They have coke products on the machines. There are also coffee and hot chocolate most of the time as well.

Does anyone know if they have started selling the Halloween themed mugs or when they usually start selling those?

Does anyone know if they have started selling the Halloween themed mugs or when they usually start selling those?
Good Question! And where? Can you buy them at the resorts? I went at Halloween a few years ago, and did not see where to buy the mugs. I did a split stay, and they did not have them at either of my resorts.

Last edited:
What do the current mugs look like? I have not been since 2019. I read the Skyliner mugs are no longer available. They sound interesting. Any pictures of the current mugs available? Are there several selections?

What do the current mugs look like? I have not been since 2019. I read the Skyliner mugs are no longer available. They sound interesting. Any pictures of the current mugs available? Are there several selections?

You can see the mugs available if you do a mobile order for a resort. Obviously don't place the order but logging in and starting it will let you see the choices. My understanding is it is the same 4 as when I went two years ago, plus a metal one for Star Wars.

You can see the mugs available if you do a mobile order for a resort. Obviously don't place the order but logging in and starting it will let you see the choices. My understanding is it is the same 4 as when I went two years ago, plus a metal one for Star Wars.
Thank you for the reply. I don't see well enough to use a smart phone. Is there a way to see it on my laptop or desktop?

I have never seen resort specific mugs. It would be cool if they did have them.

They used to have them. We have Pop Century and AS Movies mugs in the bin 'o mugs in our basement. I don't think they've had them for at least 15 years though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter