Refillable mugs?

TracyK

DIS Veteran
I keep reading about the refillable mugs available in the disney resorts. Are similar mugs available at the parks. I seem to remember seeing some on my last visit.

Tracy
Disneyland Paris Halloween 1999 & Christmas 2000
Off site Easter 2000 & Easter 2001

Simliar style mugs are at the parks but they are sold as souvenir mugs and are not refillable.

-jk

Hi TracyK

The only experience I had with a souvenir mug outside of the resorts was at Blizzard Beach.

I had purchased a large souvenir cup a couple of years back and had brought it with me a couple of years later. When I went to get my lunch at LottaWatta Lodge, I brought my huge cup with me and they did refill it - it wasn't free, but it certainly was at a reduced rate - lower than the regular drinks. Still a bit of savings!! I was happy!!

having a disney day.........

piglet01.gif

How I wish they had the refillable mugs at the parks!!! I'm a big Diet Coke drinker but just couldn't bring myself to pay the asking price! I do get mugs at the resorts and this helps a lot. But if I could get a mug at the parks, I'd LOVE it!!! LOL Or even if I could buy one of their souvenier mugs and get refills at reduced prices!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know.
You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go.
So be sure where you step.
Step with care and great tact, and remember life's just a great balancing act.
--Dr. Seuss

Just outside most if not all the parks are soda machines selling 20 oz. bottles for $1.00 as of March 2000, the best beverage deal in WDW outside of re-fillables. In the parks WATER is $2.00 or so, not that I've ever paid that for it.

Bill From PA

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

That is quite a bargain!!! The pop machines in the parking lots at 6 Flags Ohio were $2.75 this past summer!!! No WAY that I would pay that much!!! I take my water bottle and refill at fountains and bathrooms. Pop is a treat for me. :)

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
And Just ONE of the Beths...and a Dagny :D ... Hosting the Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter