Reflections of Evil Trading Event

disneypryncess

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I'm looking for information of this event, if anyone has any.
I've been to the trading event but not in years & years.
How do you get tickets? When do they go on sale? etc
I love my Vinyls & my sister is a pin collector, so when we found out that this event was villains based & landed on my birthday....well, we just have to go!!
Any info would be appreciated!
Thanks!!!!
:confused3

Go to www.odpt.com (official Disney pin trading) for information and registration. However, at this time all that is posted related to this event is
The 13 Reflections of Evil Trading Event will begin on Friday, September 13th, 2013  thru Sunday, September 15th, 2013 at Epcot®. The event will include Villains inspired merchandise including Pins, Vinylmation", Art & Collectibles, and more. So mark your calendars and keep your eyes open for more news. More information to follow in the upcoming months!

If it follows the same schedule as last year, pin days will be Friday and Saturday. Vinyls was on Sunday.

They also had a bunch of tables in the back where people could setup for trading.

On Thursday, people could pickup merchandise. They also had a bunch of tables for people to trade.

Last year was our first time. It was a bit overwhelming, but we enjoyed it enough that we are going again this year.

Here are a couple blogs from pinpics that will help explain last years event

http://www.pinpics.com/blog/pinpics-blog/mickeys-circus-pin-event

http://www.pinpics.com/blog/pinpics-blog/mickeys-circus-vinyl-event

If you decide to go, a suggestion is to plan to arrive at the park early. The goal being the sooner you get into the event, you will be closer to the front of the event trading areas. During the first 30 minutes we were able to get through the lines a few times. On Saturday, the lines were a little over an hour long for the pin trading boards.

If it follows the same schedule as last year, pin days will be Friday and Saturday. Vinyls was on Sunday.

They also had a bunch of tables in the back where people could setup for trading.

On Thursday, people could pickup merchandise. They also had a bunch of tables for people to trade.

Last year was our first time. It was a bit overwhelming, but we enjoyed it enough that we are going again this year.

Thank you for the information!!
I went years & years ago (before vinyls) and it was crazy! I'm willing to try again this year because I love vinylmations & villains!!

I LOVE Villains. I would love to try to go to this one. Never been to a pin event. Don't know if I can wit the kids in school. Maybe hubby will let me sneak away for the weekend.

DW and I are going to MNSSHP on Tuesday, Thursday early merchandise pickup, Friday event, Friday night Villains party at DHS, Saturday breakfast, and Saturday event.

Saturday night, we will be in the hot tub soaking our aching bodies. :rotfl2:

Is the villains party at DHS still going on? I am so frustrated that they haven't released any details. I am OCD with my planning for my ADRs....

Is the villains party at DHS still going on? I am so frustrated that they haven't released any details. I am OCD with my planning for my ADRs....

There are many people who specifically booked stays for the DHS Villains night. I suspect they are just slow on releasing details. (NOTE: all year, they have waited until it is close to the date to announced other Limited Time Magic events).

Friday, 9/13/13 is the Villains day at Disney Hollywood Studios (DHS).
Or at least, that is what they announced when they initially announced 2013 as the year of Limited Time Magic.

Oh yes we booked at this time for that as well the pin trading was an after thought. I can't image it being cancelled as one doesn't have to do with the other. This is why we are doing pins on sat. Friday we will be at mgm (it will always be mgm to me) all day.

Ok. I have been planning like it's still going on. Wish Disney wasn't so tight on details as it's not really a surprise.

Any one going to this event that can pick me up some pins for me if I send them paypal? LMK please...wont be able to attend and would love to get some of these pins. Thanks!

I am on a waiting list for the Vinylmation Breakfast on 9/16 my friend got in but they were sold out by the time I registered. Is anyone else going to this breakfast or on a waiting list?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter