"refreshing?"

KyGirl

Mouseketeer
Last time we were at Disney, we could only make additional FP+ selections (after our original three) from the kiosks in the park. I've been researching obsessively for our next trip the last week of January and it sounds like the key to having luck making additional choices from your phone is "refreshing".

Today I got our tickets from Undercover Tourist and loaded them in so I've been playing with the FP+ stuff to practice for our upcoming 60 day window. And now I'm wondering, what do people really mean when they talk about "refreshing"? Do you have to close the app all the way down and start the whole FP+ process over? Or is there some "refresh" button that I'm overlooking? I'm sure this is probably some obvious to everybody else but I'm not getting it! Maybe it will become self explanatory when I'm actually doing it.

Thanks!

Last time we were at Disney, we could only make additional FP+ selections (after our original three) from the kiosks in the park. I've been researching obsessively for our next trip the last week of January and it sounds like the key to having luck making additional choices from your phone is "refreshing".

Today I got our tickets from Undercover Tourist and loaded them in so I've been playing with the FP+ stuff to practice for our upcoming 60 day window. And now I'm wondering, what do people really mean when they talk about "refreshing"?
1. Do you have to close the app all the way down and start the whole FP+ process over?
2. Or is there some "refresh" button that I'm overlooking?

1. Nope.
2. Just "re-open" the current page you are viewing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter