? Regarding Linking Reservations

Meliechick

Mouseketeer
Please forgive my ignorance but this is only the second DVC reservation I have made. I'll try to keep this short.

I made reservations for SSR in Dec. Sun-Thurs in a 1-BR. DH and I decided to do the add-on. So with the extra pts we thought we would like to stay longer in Dec. I called MS to add Fri-Sat in a Studio at SSR. I explained the previous reservation to MS and asked if my reservations could be linked together. I was told that they could not be linked because I am staying to 2 different type rooms but she would put something in the notes of the reservations.

I recall reading a post that someone else had problems getting their reservations linked and had to call MS back a couple of times to fix it. Do I need to call MS back because the reservations can be linked or is what I was told correct? My concern is the person assigning rooms might miss the note and we end up on the oppposite end of SSR. I know that may happen anyway but I would like to increase the odds in my favor.

The only reason you would link reservations is to stay in the same room and not have to move. Since you are going from a 1 bedroom to a studio, you can't stay in the same room, so they can't "link" them. Are you concerned about have to move your luggage from one side of the resort to the other? Bell Services could help you in that situation. I would go to the front desk early on Friday morning to try to get a close room and possibly a room that is ready. If no rooms are ready by 11am, you'll have to store your luggage with bell services anyway.

Thank you for your response. That is exactly what I needed to know. I just wanted to make sure what I was told is correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter