"rehitching"

jwmouse

Earning My Ears
I have seen several people mention a rehitching event while at the MK- does anyone know any information about this...It sounded like something casual not formal like a renewal of vows. ANy info would be appreciated!

Originally posted by jwmouse
I have seen several people mention a rehitching event while at the MK- does anyone know any information about this...It sounded like something casual not formal like a renewal of vows. ANy info would be appreciated!

rehitching

I also read a lot about it and used the search feature to find out more. When I called to make a PS for the ice cream social, she said that she thought they only did it for lunch & dinner, not the social. I told her that "some friends just had it done" (I read in someone's trip report) and she very sweetly said that she would mark it on my PS, but to also mention it when we checked in ( it's for DD & DSiL celebrated their 5th anniversary this year and they are expecting baby#4 in Jan.) :hug:

I have read that sometimes they make a big deal (characters etc.) and sometimes it's just the server. We'll see what happens. I'm sure it'll be fun either way and my kids will love it. (DD&DSiL25, DS22, DD's 13 & 14, DgrS4.5 & DgrD's 2.5 & 18mons) DH is the only one who knows about anyof this :duck:

I've only heard about it in relation to the Garden Grill in Epcot. We're going to get "rehitched" while we're there celebrating our 20th anniversary. You do have to mention it when you make your PS and when you check in. I actually don't know all the details, and that's OK. A little mystery should be fun -- especially after 20 years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter